Digital Asset Systems Administrator
Submit Your Resume
Perform systems administrator duties in the Digital Asset Management environment which includes hardware infrastructure and enterprise applications. Responsibilities will include an emphasis on workflow planning and development. Knowledge of fiber storage area network setup and upkeep is preferable. Management of large amounts of data and the knowledge of how to manage its space. Core knowledge of IT infrastructure (network, servers, operating systems, etc.) would be plus. A highly collaborative position so must understand the importance of user experience and have a constant mindset that seeks to always improve on it.
High school diploma required. College degree in a related field or equivalent work experience desired.
At least three years of experience as a systems administrator, or similar role, in a digital production/digital asset management in relevant industries. Experience with asset curation, with at least 2 years’ experience in DAM administration or in a related field. Experience leading at least one direct report for two years or more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to the following):
- Manage MAM (Media Asset Management) enterprise server software, design and implement workflows.
- Daily management of incoming assets, harnessing metadata to track assets.
- Verifying all stages of the pipeline from ingest to archive and then retrieval.
- Supports third party software installations and integrations under the support of the Enterprise.
- Provide customer support by responding to assigned request tickets, following up with our customers until a satisfactory resolution or service was provided. It is also a requirement the availability to be on call after-hours, and also respond to alerts and urgent tickets during off business hours.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in the business needs of an organization is a must.
- Other duties and projects as assigned related to the support of the Broadcast Production infrastructure.
- Logical problem solver who desires to keep learning, listens well to the concerns of users, able to learn and understand the overall business processes and data architecture, and who adheres to best practices in coding and development.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate with various people and positions through spoken or written means clearly, accurately and with understanding.
- Initiative – Must be called “to work for the betterment of The Kingdom” through this aspect of In Touch. Self-starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks & projects.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch team.
- Must understand DAM and CMS platforms. Strong knowledge of metadata taxonomy, and of principles and concepts for assets and digital content.
- Must possess strong communication, problem solving, and sound decision making skills.
- Must be Process-oriented, consistency in tracking activity and measuring outcomes is also a must.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, organize, and implement changes to production that require project management skills.
- Leadership and coaching skills are necessary to coach and mentor the team as technology and processes evolve.
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelical Christian Ministry
This position is for the office in Atlanta, Georgia.Digital Asset Systems Administrator
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.